Okay so before you panic as to why your ordered jewelry has not arrived and before you even report the site to the authorities, calm down and read this article because we can certainly help you out. We know how valuable and even expensive you have probably bought a beautiful wedding rings or engagements rings online and if you have not received it according to the promised date by the website you bought it from, we can feel the stress and the possible pressure it could bring to your end. But there are things to consider as to why your order was delayed and here are just some notes to look at.
1. Check your shipping or delivery address if it is correct. Sometimes people make a mistake of placing just their billing address and not exactly their shipping address. So if it hasn’t arrived on your shipping address, then it is probably on your billing address in case you had it all confused when you filled up the form.
2. Inaccurate zip codes and house numbers could also be the case. One number in the zip code that is wrong could already mess with the delivery. So make sure to double check the form online and see to it that everything is correct.
3. Shipping delay could also be part of the logistic problem on the delivery company’s end. Always make sure that you have a tracking number to check the route of your item.
Other things to consider to make sure that you really get the item that you bought online is to check if the web site is a legit online store. It is 2015 and believe it or not, lots of people are still being scammed by fraudulent store owners. We know it could be a scary thing to risk your money with, but it won’t be that risky as long as the website is legit. Here are some of the things to check in order to determine that the online shop is real.
1. Check for the office of the website. It would be best if they can show you a physical address of their headquarters. Call the number of their office or do some investigation checking online if their physical address is even real. Google Maps and Google Earth would be able to help you determine this matter.
2. Always see if they have already made some successful transaction with real people online. Their Facebook page would usually give you more information about the legitimacy of their business.
These are just among the tips that we could give you in order to make sure that you receive the jewelries that you order online. There is no need to fear in shedding out money when you are guaranteed of their delivery. It is only right that you do your research first before paying for your orders online. It is definitely a responsible move on your end. Good luck!
Wedding Rings | Gold, Platinum, Diamond | OrlaJames.com